Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Meet Boomer

Woof Woof Woof!!

Hi kids! My name is Boomer. My mommy adopted me from a local rescue group 2-1/2 years ago. I’m about 5 years old and a Canine Good Citizen.
My humans tell me I’m best described as a dog whose parts don’t quite all fit together. Some kids tell me I look like Benji. The vet’s best guess is that I’m part wheaten terrier and some sort of herding dog. This means I love to cuddle and round up things.
I’m named after the dog, Boomer, in the children’s picture books by Constance McGeorge. My mommy also claims I go “boom boom boom” when I come down the stairs. How can this be? I only weigh 27 pounds!
Anyway, a few of my favorite things include my couch, squeaky toys and car rides. I also love people - especially kids. My mommy works as a school librarian, so of course I like to R.E.A.D.
Reading, petting and kids? What more could a dog want – besides Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets?
You can email me at READwithBoomer@gmail.com and I (well, actually my mommy) will write you back.

Pawfully yours,
Boomer

No comments:

Post a Comment